1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Open the Webpage you wish to have as your Homepage.
* In this instance we have opened the Google Search Engine Page at url (uniform resource location) http://www.google.co.uk.
We are setting this page as the Homepage.
3. Left Click "Tools" ( "A" below) and in the dialog box that opens click Internet Options ( as below )
4. The Internet Options dialog box opens (below) and to set the Google Search Engine Page
as the Homepage Left Click "Use current" ( "C" below ).
5. Click "OK"
The Google Search Engine Page will now load/open when Internet Explorer is opened.
Other Options in the Internet Options dialog box:
* Type the URL of the webpage you wish to set as the Homepage in box "B" below and click "OK".
* Click "Use default" (D) and then "OK" to set the Homepage to that initially set for the computer.
* Click "Use Blank" (E) and then "OK" to have a blank Homepage.
Link to this page for everyone's benefit if you found it useful
© IT Buddy 2018